Welcome to Cadence Chiropractic. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
2. Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Personal data, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law.
- Usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected, or any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries and affiliates or to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. We require these third parties to respect the privacy of your information and to treat it in accordance with the law.
5. Cookies and Tracking
Our website may use “cookies” and other tracking technologies to collect information about your browsing activities over time and across different websites or other online services. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies.
6. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you, so always protect your data and be cautious about sharing it.
7. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may call us at (801) 642-4199 to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
9. Contact Information